Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users whenever they visit BloggerCent, register on it, subscribes to the newsletters, fill out forms and are in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make directly available on BloggerCent. Users may be asked for their appropriate name, email address and in some cases personal information pertaining to their age and location. Users may, however, visit BloggerCent anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with BloggerCent. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to BloggerCent, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information. In case of any security(emergency) related problems we may also take down IP address, but be advised it will be only for security purposes.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
BloggerCent may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on BloggerCent.
- To improve BloggerCent: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To share your information with third parties: We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature: To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via Contac Us form.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on BloggerCent.
Sharing your personal information
We may use third party service providers to help us operate BloggerCent or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on BloggerCent that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from BloggerCent. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Some of the ads may be served by Google.
- Google’s use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
BloggerCent – www.bloggercent.com
This document was last updated on April 19, 2013